1. Loreal Infallible Pro Matte Foundation- This foundation is my absolute favorite foundation at the drugstore. If you have oily skin, this product will be your best friend. It does not move on my face throughout the day; therefore, I never have to touch it up with powder. I mean who has time for that anyway? It also looks FLAWLESS on the skin! The only time I am ever asked about what foundation I have on is when I am wearing this one. It is absolutely beautiful on the skin and I would recommend it to anyone, except if you have extremely dry skin. The only con I have to say about this foundation is that the shade range is not very good. When I am tan, it isn’t too difficult to find a shade, but if you still want to buy the foundation and can’t find your color, I suggest mixing it with another foundation. I know for a fact that this product mixes well with other matte foundations, so that should not be a problem.
2. Revlon Color Stay Foundation (combo/oily skin)- This foundation is a close second to the pro matte foundation because it also stays on your skin all day long and sets really pretty. I don’t think this one looks as pretty as the pro matte foundation, which is why this isn’t my absolute favorite foundation, but I still really like it. Also, if you don’t want to mix foundations, this one might be a better fit since it has a bigger shade range.
3. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge– This sponge is my favorite way to apply foundation and concealer. It blends the product really well into the skin and prevents my face from looking cakey. If I am ever taking pictures or want my makeup to look flawless, I will use this sponge to blend in my foundation.
4. Real Techniques Brushes– I have tried so many of these brushes and I love them all! They are so easy to work with, blend really well, and are extremely soft. The best part about these brushes is that when you wash them, they don’t fall apart. I have used more expensive brushes that people raved about and they would fall apart right after I washed them. These brushes are truly my favorite and I really don’t have anything negative to say about them. I think these brushes are very high quality and will not use any other brand.
5. Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer (light pale)- I love this concealer! I feel that this concealer stays on the longest for me and doesn’t get cakey throughout the day. I also don’t have to worry about applying too much because it blends extremely well. I do have to set it with a powder, but as long as I set it, then it won’t crease on me throughout the day.
6. Milani Baked Blush (luminoso)- This blush is a really pretty color if you are looking for something subtle, yet still want to look put together. Even though it is a subtle color, you can still build it up to your liking. I also love this product because it looks great on all skin tones. Finding colors that match all skin tones is pretty difficult.
7. Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer– I have used this bronzer for over six months and I just can’t stop using it. This bronzer is really great for people who have pale skin because it gives a subtle glow without looking like they just rolled around in a bag of doritos. What I love most about this bronzer is that it never looks orange on me; therefore it’s easy to build up the color and not look overdone. Also, the smell is heavenly! I really love this bronzer and can’t rave about it enough.
8. Loreal Original Telescopic Mascara (Blackest Black)– I love this mascara because it is the only mascara I have tried that lengthens and does not clump my lashes. My lashes tend to clump very easily, but with this product, I have not had that problem. It spreads my lashes out so well and makes them extremely long. The only con about this mascara is that sometimes it doesn’t get dark enough for me; therefore, I have to apply quite a few coats or I will go in with another mascara to darken the color.
9. Maybelline Line Stilleto Eye Liner– If you have hooded eyes like me, then I know you can relate when I say that it is EXTREMELY hard to find an eye liner that will not smear and stay on all day. This eye liner is great because it drys very fast, but isn’t hard to take off. If you are bad at applying eye liner like me, then this product will make it easier to take off if you have to redo it like I do about a hundred times. I do find that it sometimes comes off a little bit around the corner of my eyes throughout the day, but for the most part it stays on and does not smear.
10. Loreal Infallible Pro Matte Liquid Lipstick- I have tried so many drugstore lipsticks and lip glosses and have not found any that compare to this one. With every other product I have tried, I would get those lines on my lips and it would break up right after applying it. This product does not do that at all. It drys to a matte finish but does not make my lips dry. I also love the colors! My favorite so far is “milk and cookies.” It is a beautiful plum color and I always put a lighter color on top of it so it isn’t so dramatic.
I hope you found this post to be helpful and if you have any questions, feel free to message me! Let me know some of your favorites that I might not have talked about.
These are affiliate links. You can shop these products by clicking on the images.