Photo by Kayla Sevcech Photography
Hey everyone! I hope you are having an amazing day! I want to share with you 5 things you may not know about me and my fiancé.
1. We met when we were fifteen and it took me the longest time to actually talk to him. We began instant messaging on facebook and then texting; however, when he tried to talk to me in person, I would walk away because I was too nervous to talk to him. When I finally got the courage to talk to him, we starting hanging out and became best friends. Im sure that now he probably wishes I would quit talking as much but I always joke with him that he is going to be stuck with me forever in June.
2. We LOVE to eat! Our favorite things to eat are Mexican and pizza. I never thought I would find someone as picky as me until I met Daniel; therefore, if we can’t decide what to eat, then Mexican or pizza usually wins.
3. My fiancé is one of the happiest people I know. He always encourages me in whatever I am doing and his positivity really helps me get through hard times. I am guilty of assuming the worst about everything and he has a way of keeping me positive and happy. I think that is why we are so good together because when one of us is down, we always try to pick each other up.
4. Our favorite thing to do besides eat is watch football and Netflix together. We are big Georgia Bulldogs fans and when we aren’t watching football, we are watching Netflix. If you haven’t seen Shooter or Taken, you need to watch them! They are both so good and very action packed!
5. We try to put God first in our lives as much as we can. We both know that good relationships don’t last without God and we want to always put God in the center of ours. Sometimes Daniel will send me scripture or daily devotionals and most of the time they are exactly what we need when we are stressed or just need some advice. I truly feel that he is the perfect person for me and that God knew what he was doing when he put us together.
I hope that you learned some new things about our relationship and thought it was interesting. If you have any questions, feel free to message me any time! Also, what are your favorite things to do with your significant other?
Let all that you do be done in love. – 1 Corinthians 16:14